Wednesday, April 20, 2005

For the sake of pseudosanity

I am posting this poem in regards to a query placed by pseudosanity. I suppose this poem has no real title, and I refuse to give it the trite "Untitled":

Asleep one night, I had a dream,
The voice was calling to me…

“Break away from the obscenity of the world
Make a space
Far from the maddening crowd
Scream into the empty night
Fall into the void.
Red – the broken body, mutilated – the colour of passion
Green – eyes – JEALOUSY – lust for ME
SACRIFICE FOR ME!
Show love in a vast desert
Prove that it is a distorted scam
Break the mold, absolve the fantasy.”

“Wake up dear, it was all a dream.”

4 Comments:

Blogger Pseudosanity said...

ohh.. you are really sweet. I really like the poem, but I kind of lost it towards the end.... what does "sacrifice for me" mean? Dont answer that.. I am just thinking out loud. I am sure I will get it soon enough. Well hopefully.

On a different note, would you mind if I linked you on my blog?

12:27 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

It's a poem and my masterpiece, pseudo, meaning: I'm not explaining it!

By all means, link me up, I've already taken the liberty with your blog.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Pseudosanity said...

hmmm.. maybe you are to poetry what Piccaso was to art. Both of your work are masterful, but probably dont mean anything ;-)

12:44 AM  
Blogger Davyth said...

I told you others would appreciate your poetry, it's truly worthy of being published.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home