Thursday, May 05, 2005

Caribbean Lecture Complete

After extensive hours of research and preparation, today was the day that we presented on the Caribbean region from 1492-1804. Following some minor technological difficulties, we presented in about 50 minutes' time. Of course our lecture was concise and excluded much material, but overall it was quite a success.

Apparently I should become a teacher, or so I was told at least. However, I am still not sure what I want to do with my degree once I am finished with my Honours B.A. Perhaps teaching in South Asia, going into editing, or pursuing graduate studies? I am not too sure at this point. I also ran into some of my former teachers and chatted briefly with them. Seeing my name up on the honour roll and my graduation picture was something rather interesting too. I have not really thought about it in a while, but it has been 4 years since I graduated from high school. Apparently I look "mature and sophisticated" and I was deemed "a world traveller" *sigh* odd now to think about all that. My concluding thought for tonight, "I'll think about that tomorrow, for tomorrow is another day."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the presentation! it's always a little freaky to visit a former school! :)

6:43 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

definitely zelda...

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home