Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Is June Here Yet?

Today consisted of completing a few things that I had in mind. Yet again, the amount of cleaning done: zero. Somehow I think the next two days are going to be particularly busy.

Made dinner around 8am this morning (Lasagne Meatloaf), made my brother's lunch, and then went out to do some grocery shopping with my dad. Afterwards we stopped by Canadian Tire's garden section and picked up some fresh potted herbs (Thyme, Chives, Basil, Sage), some dirt, and a planting box. When we got home again, I had just enough time to put together a 3-bean salad before we were off again. This time we had to drive a client to the airport.

By the time we finally made it home, I ate and felt exhausted, so I took a nap. I woke up a few hours ago, did some dishes and my brother and I transplanted those herbs purchased. That's all for my mediocre day...

P.S. How I could neglect to mention my dental appointment for tomorrow. Joy and rapture for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home