Thursday, June 30, 2005

By Jove, I've Got IT!

This evening my sweetie rushed home from work, picked up my ring and spent nearly two hours on the bus bringing it to me. Around 7pm I answered the door to see him on his knee. Now I can proudly flaunt my ring around, and it is not coming off my hand at any time soon.
He had dinner and a martini here with us. Around 9pm we drove Dave back home, and I drove from his place to my home again. That has been my day, other than this afternoon's facial done by my aunt.
I also received information about some bartending jobs, so I am making up a resume and will be out on the hunt shortly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Davyth said...

I loved how you opened the front door slightly ajar, peeked outside, noticed me down on one knee, ring presented, and to see the door fly open as swift as you smiled.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home