Monday, October 16, 2006

I once was lost...but now am found

To anyone who frequents this blog of mine, I sincerely apologize for my lack of posting. So many things have been happening in the last few months that I do not know where to start. At this point in time, it seems as though work consumes my life, as I barely have time to stop and think. My new manager is conveniently absent most of the time, which means I have to deal with the problems that should be his business. I suppose it is all a test to see whether or not I can handle a position of managing a restaurant/bar. My friend who was recently hired to work in the kitchen has now vanished into thin air for the last few days. Now my boss is on my case about that as well. So with all of that to deal with, it is no wonder that my home life is causing just about as much stress.
In the midst of trying to set up my new life for next year, I am encountering several roadblocks, the biggest of these being my own mother. She enjoys, apparently being on my case for everything under the sun, so much to the point that I am slowly going crazy. With the stress of both work and home, it is a small miracle that I still have my sanity.
I took a week off work to attend a religious conference in Collingwood (Feast of Tabernacles), and returned less stressed (after having a massage, and a great time in general) to find chaos at work (Oye ve!). Now I am back and sorting through the mess of that.
Trying to figure out what to do with my schooling for next year, but debating if I am going for a Masters program or into something else entirely. Meanwhile I have to contend with the dreaded OSAP payments. Well, until I have a mental breakdown, hopefully not in the near future, I will keep posting some semi-intelligent posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home