Sunday, December 12, 2004

Letting off some STEAM!

Well, here I am; it is Saturday night, and I'm here in front of my computer instead of being out on the town. Or rather, Steam nightclub. One of my more favourite places to be, other than home. This lovely day was spent at church, then at a Christmas Banquet at another church. That meant nearly 12 hours of nylons and high heeled shoes. I have sore feet, gripes at one particular person, and have watched "Dodgeball" twice in the last two days. If you haven't seen this movie yet, don't bother, unless of course you would like to numb your mind with some pointless humour. I wouldn't call this little post a rant, rather a release of some minor tension. Although of course, this day has left me with flash blindness, from above-mentioned dinner and ringing in my ears, aka fire alarm and deafening Christmas carols. Well, I'm surprised to see that no one has posted any comments on my blog yet, not even the person who should have mentioned something! Anyhow, this little running on of thought should end here, my tension has been diffused for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Davyth said...

I'll find a way of rectify this matter somehow, even if it kills me.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home