Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A Venture Out of Doors

Considering it has now been about five days without a real posting from me, I should fix that problem. This morning, after preparing dinner for my father and brother, I left with Dave to head out to Hamilton.

The trip out of town had a dual purpose: to see Dave's sister and kids, and also to meet up with Jeremy. We spent a few hours eating and drinking at Chester's, took a brief tour of downtown Hamilton, and then headed over to Jeremy's place for a bit. We got to meet his two cats and marvel over his extensive book collection. Thanks again Jeremy for the books you passed on to us. Afterwards we headed over to Dave's sister's house to see her and the kids. Unfortunately we could not see the oldest child as she was out at a class. We did get to see the two baby boys, who are getting very big and active. Apparently my dilligent work paid off, because Dave's sister liked the gift I had made for her youngest boy.

At any rate, it was an eventful and enjoyable day. Good conversation, drinks, and fairly decent weather for our outing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home