Wednesday, July 27, 2005

After the long night

Yesterday evening my friend left after enjoying two days with us. Later that night, my mother, one of our friends and I went to see an older lady from our church. After spending nearly three hours there, we came back just after eleven.
Today I was up, bright and early at 7:30am. I headed out to help in a friend's bakery for two hours. In that time I packed nearly one hundred bags of ginger snap and chocolate chip cookies.
The rest of the day thus far has been spent checking with legal aid for assistance (my court date is approaching), finishing a gift for the friend who was visiting, and looking into switching one of my bank accounts. Other than that, I am getting quite tired, so I will probably take a nap soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home