Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Life Plods On

Sitting here contemplating an insightful, thought-provoking entry has resulted in nothing thus far. So, I have decided to write some idle chatter which may be found useful by someone (drat, my mistake, school is out for summer).
Today I received an email from York is U, inviting me to partake in some of their fall activites. There is apparently a sunshine team or something of that sort. Definitely not for me. I envision a sunshine team member as one of those bright, cheerful people who can subsist without coffee and still be giddy at 7am. Is that really possible? If there is someone out there who can explain it to me, please, do!
I am trying to plan the rest of my week, realizing that I have not accomplished half of the things on my to-do list for this week. The only semi-productive thing seems to be the tan I have been working on for the last two days.
Tomorrow is my dreaded doctor's appointment, which I know will be awful (bloodwork etc.). Then it looks as though me and my sweetie will get to spend a good bit of time together. I may also go for a rehearsal for my musical piece in the evening.
One more point of note, I have been linked on someone's website, but as a BP individual. LOL and Life Plods On.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home