Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Finally Getting Around to that Summer Reading...

Yes, it has been quite some time since I have mentioned my summer reading list, but these last two and a half months have been nothing short of chaotic.
Now that the whirlwind is finally settling down (or so I hope!), I am starting into my summer reading. Right now I am in the middle of Beautiful Losers and finding it quite an interesting read. Now of course, using "interesting" to describe a Cohen book is most likely a dangerous word, and apt to get me shot. However, from a personal standpoint, I cannot really say anything else. It reminds me so much of other books, but then again, not. Now I know there has been a lot said and written about this book, but I rather have my own read-through before I venture on to reading other peoples' critiques.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, i need to read BL, too, at some point. ssssh! don't tell Dr. J that i haven't read it before!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

LOL zelda, your secret's safe with me. :)

12:17 PM  
Blogger Dr J said...

Er, evidently not....

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home