Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Done Like Dinner

Although I should have updated my blog last night, I was too tired and headed to bed early. Perhaps now I can fully I update on the helter-skelter activities of yesterday.

After heading out for a doctor's appointment in the morning, I got home just in time for Dave to show up with ice cream (drumsticks), books (The Gutenberg Galaxy & Complete Bartending Guide), and a smile. Shortly thereafter, Dave, my mother, brother, and I headed over to my aunt and uncle's house. After about 2.5 hours of primping and preparing, we were already late for our photo session, which should have happened at 3pm. After rushing in at 3:35pm, we were done with the photos in about ten minutes' time. I have provided one of the studio pictures below and will put up the rest of them later.

The next phase of the journey was dinner. At about 6:45pm, Dave and I pulled into the restaurant parking lot to be greeted by my future niece with, "welcome to our family" and a big hug. Dinner went well, my mother and my future mother-in-law talked most of the night, and I have never seen Dave eat so much or drink wine that quickly. The night was great all in all, and if you check Dave's blog, you will see some of the pictures that were taken by his mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home