Friday, July 29, 2005

The Day After

Today I returned to the court to wait in line again. However, there was a change from yesterday, someone actually answered my questions. I spoke briefly to a criminal lawyer who explained the proceedings. Apparently I am only going for a hearing in a few weeks' time. At that point the Crown will determine if any further steps will be taken. Continuing on this note, apparently my stalker is still around looking out for me. *sigh* Seems like a lot of long and tedious nonsense to me, but onward-ho!

Other than that, I finished the two small cross-stitch projects and cooked dinner. The meal tonight: 4 bean salad with lemon juice and olive oil vinagrette and homemade dip with chicken strips. It all went perfectly with the cheese bread that my mother prepared. Anyhow, on to nurse my poor sore hands.
Book of choice today: The Essential McLuhan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home