Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Is anybody out there?

I haven't seen a comment on this blog of mine for while, and I was wondering if anyone is still reading? Perhaps its just the time of year that people get the beginnings of the winter blahs.

"Now is the winter of our discontent", seems to sum up the mood of a lot of scenarios these days. Work is a bitch, but enjoyable, for the most part. We are having a staff meeting next week, and I finally, finally managed to get a night shift. Who would've thought it? LOL, so that means I will have to put up with our PMSing manager (who is not female). Oh well, goes with the territory I suppose!
On the positive side of things, I am knocking off the assignments, one by one. I stayed home (playing hooky today!) and got a lot accomplished. I had a paper due for my Shakespeare class, next Thursday, but thanks to my dedication today, it is done, a week-and-a-day early! Otherwise, I am all ready (hopefully) for the midterm test I have tomorrow, working on a presentation for next week, and starting another essay later this week.
So, onward everyone, plodding on to Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pseudosanity said...

Hello there. Sorry about the silence, but I do read your blog everyday. Keep 'em coming.

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me, too. i read your blog all the time, but don't comment much either.

good luck with all your assignments - it's a very busy time of year!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

:) thanks for the support guys.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home