Friday, December 30, 2005

A Reflection on another Year

This year is one day short of completion, so I will hereby take the time to reflect on it. The year 2005 was filled with a mix of good and bad events. It was far from the best year that I have had, but the year was not lost either. This past June, me and my hunny got engaged, I have adopted a new family and everyone is starting to get along.
As for the negative points of this year, I would rather not remember them at this point. At this point, it seems that the bad is behind us, with only more good to come. It seems as though I am ending this year slightly sick, therefore not having any plans for New Year's.
Other than that, we have received word that family members (in both cases, grandmothers) are having a difficult time. I hope and pray with the families that all will be well in the near future.
To everyone else, best wishes for the new year of 2006 and here's hoping that it will bring you peace, prosperity and good times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes to you! Happy 2006!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Best wishes to you, Vixen! And all the best for 2006.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home