Monday, December 11, 2006

'tis the season to be unemployed

Yes, I am unemployed, as of last Thursday. Due to many complications surrounding the upper management of the place I worked at, things are not so good. They have decided not to get a renewal on the liquor licence, so that equates to no more job for me. Just the perfect time of year. So for the last few days I have been at home puttering around and trying to figure out what I am going to do. Thus far I have decided to take a break for now and take my time searching for a new job. On the up side of this, I have gotten back my modelling photos, which turned out great, and I have some time to start the wedding stuff. Looking at the list of things that I have to complete, I am slightly overwhelmed.
On Saturday, I finally returned to church, amongst many polite people trying to figure out why I had been absent for so long. Sunday my hunny and I took a trip up to the new house purchased by his parents. It is about an hour and a half out of town, but the drive was nice and the weather up there was good. Spent a few hours up there and then came back. We will be heading back up there on Christmas Day for a family luncheon. Pictures are following of the new homestead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home