Tuesday, May 22, 2007

2 Months and Counting

To me, my hunny and family who are all keeping track of the wedding date: It is exactly 2 months from yesterday (July 21, 2007). In the last months, many things have happened. We have finally secured our first apartment, bought a beautiful bed set and couches, and of course, the latest addition to our family has arrived. Presenting...for the first time....

Claudius the Kitten
Born: April 1, 2007







We welcome him in to our family, but Cleta, our queen cat seems to have some issues. More updates and pictures to come...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw!!!

hope you will get back to regular posting!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Dr J said...

Absolutely adorable. Be careful, though: he'll prolly try to pour poison into Dave's ear when he's sleeping.

Congrats on all the developments. Cheers!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Davyth said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:38 AM  
Blogger Zelda said...

where are all the wedding pics?!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHMIGOSH! *kitten-naps Claudius!* He's adorable! I want! I WANT!

5:55 AM  
Blogger The Rock Chick said...

Awwww, he looks like a sweetie :) I'm more of a dog person but after hanging around lately with one of my friend's cats, I'm thinking of adding one to The Rock Chick family....we'll see!!!!

Jessica

3:43 PM  
Anonymous erectile dysfunction remedies said...

Hello, its pleasant post on the topic of media print, we all know media is a impressive source of data.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous impotence said...

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful information specially the last section :) I care for such information much. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home