Saturday, February 05, 2005

T.G.I.F.

Well, it is now the end of the week and I have been quite lazy this week in terms of this blog. I know my last posting was on Tuesday, and since then, so much has continued to happen.

Since volunteering for my modelling stint at school, I've learned that my big day will be Tuesday next week during York's annual multicultural week. I don't know if I'm nervous about all of this, or maybe a bit excited. Somehow this will all work out.

Other than that, we were required to read John Cage's Silence this week for Po-Mo. It is an interesting book, celebrating the fact that language has a music all to its own. I think that this book will be the inspiration for my next paper's creative portion.

It is a rare feat when a Professor allows one to do something creative, and I hope this piece will demonstrate to Bruce that I have some creative writing ability. Anyhow, much is left to be said on this subject. Also, I got a B+ on my last paper, which actually surprised me, considering I didn't work as hard on it as I should have, and I expected a poor mark. I guess my paper had that certain je ne sais quoi about it.

I will post more over this weekend about all this...stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home