Monday, April 25, 2005

Night Owl

In my sad little state of late, I have been keeping long hours. Perhaps thinking is something that I should stop doing. Not that I believe that it is bad, but sometimes too much thought is detrimental.

On the fly on Friday, I decided to colour and cut my hair. So I now have burgundy-esque hair that is a little shorter than shoulder length. After cutting my hair, I realize I regret what I did. Oh well, the damage is done now, it will all grow back in time. However, I was assured by family and friends that it was quite nice.

Mother's Day approaches and I have swamped myself with four cross-stitch projects, only one of which is for my own mother (go figure). Anyhow, progressing well, thinking that I will have plenty of time to complete them all. After that begins a wedding gift that I should have finished months ago. Once those are done, maybe I will finally work on my own projects that have been sitting on the sidelines.

I guess I need some sleep now, so I will post again later today. I suppose I should mention the rationale for the pictures below. I did some modelling for the fashion show during York's Multicultural Week in February. It has taken a while, but the photos finally got developed. For more info on the Trinidad and Tobago Students Federation ( TTSF) just follow the link here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home