Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I have returned

Lately I have not posted much in terms of blog entries. Since my mom has returned, we have been doing a lot of talking about my father's condition.

Other than that, I did start bartending school last Friday, and so far I am really enjoying it. Additionally, I did my Smart Serve Certification Test on Monday and I should know by the end of the month if I passed the test. Over the last few days I have been studying/memorising the recipies for my class. Tomorrow night I am going to the Labatt's Beer Sampling Workshop where I will learn to pour tap beer and get to sample some as well.

I picked my classes yesterday with no problems and sent the dreaded $450 in to York for my Enrolment Deposit. Next Tuesday is also my G2 driving test, which I hope to pass. I suppose that is all the news for now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you have a lot going on this summer! good luck with everything!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

thanks zelda.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home