Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Longest Day

This morning I was up bright and early to attend my court date. After being accompanied by my dad and friend, we sat in the court room for nearly an hour. My stalker finally showed up nearly 40 minutes later than initially scheduled.
My matter is to come before another hearing because of some delays today, so I have to appear in court towards the end of the month again.
My stalker decided to follow me home most of the way, asking me first how I was, blowing me kisses and then indicating that I should call him. None of these gestures did I return.
At this point in time I am getting fed up with this whole case, and I pray that it will be over shortly. However, the way it is going now, it seems as though a resolution is far away.
Today has been a myriad of emotions, because I do not know what to do. I am feeling a bit better that I could face him and not flinch today, but at the same time, I am still quite shaken up.
In better news, my sweetie came over this afternoon and we had a good time just being together. I really and truly appreciate my sweetie's support through this difficult time, it has meant the world to me. Anyhow, I got to watch a baseball game this afternoon as well, but did not participate. I suppose that is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home