Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Two Days to Go

After taking a quick trip to visit where my fiancé works this afternoon, and running a few errands, we returned to my place.
In another two days, I will be facing my stalker in court. It has been nearly two months since I have seen him last, but I do not know how many times he has seen me in the last while. I am only hoping now that this pre-trial will lead to a formal peace bond hearing.
I bear no animosity or ill-will to this person, I would just like to be able to move on with my life. I wish the best for him in the future, but I hope that he will cease and desist with attempting to contact me.
This whole situation has not been so good for me. My body has regressed into bouts of breathing problems, most likely due to the way I am stressing out. I have been told not to worry, but sometimes that just does not work. All I know is that I cannot let my fears and worries get the better of me. If I do that, I may become suicidal again. Some worry is necessary in life, but not so much that it destroys the happy elements of life. So, I resolve not to worry too much, and take this one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home