Thursday, November 17, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Well, here is another day, come and gone in the marvelous month of November. Apparently my name is still Julia according to my prof. for Shakespeare. Oh well, it seems that everyone in that class has an alternate name. I was also pointed out today to the class, that everyone should be more like me, as I handed in my paper a week ahead of time. (Somehow I do not know if this was such a good thing, considering my paper was not all that fantastic.)My hunny also, although a bit late (he was in conference about another paper), handed in his paper too.

My tragedy class went well too, finished the midterm in about one hour, and scooted my way out of the room. Other than that, I have a day at home tomorrow. Work apparently has messed up the schedules, and failed to give one of the full-time workers enough shifts. So I had to sacrifice one of mine. Nonetheless, this will give me another day to plug into my assignments. Intention: work on presentation for Troilus & Cressida, which may be pushed back by a day, and do laundry. I also hope to get started on some of the other essays I have to write.
Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home