Friday, December 15, 2006

Roast!

Yesterday and today have been more productive days than the rest of the week. Yesterday I went to the mall to drop off some résumés, and to do some window shopping. Also started my gift registry with Bay. After spending a lovely evening at home, I had to deal with a minor family conflict. Hunny came over with a new book for me to read.
Today was spent doing 8 loads of laundry and preparing my roast. The honey-ginger roast is coming out of the oven in a few minutes' time. We have also made broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes. So dinner will be good tonight. Later on we will be visiting with my aunt, uncle and cousins.
Tomorrow will consist of going to church and then to my hunny's company Christmas dinner. I will be posting photos. Sunday we will be traveling up north again to take our kitty to its rightful home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home