Sunday, December 26, 2004

Boxing Day

Well, here it is, the day after Christmas, Boxing Day. Today was supposed to be the day that my family and I went over the border into the U.S. to do our shopping. However, the snow was falling this morning and the roads were too slippery to drive on. So, our trip has been postponed until tomorrow, of course, weather permitting.
I hope everyone had a good Christmas, and although I don’t celebrate it, I still enjoyed myself. We went to a Christmas get-together at my uncle and aunt’s house, where we were surrounded by many noisy children and adults all having fun. Although I don’t know my entire aunt’s family by name (as she has 13 siblings) it was fun all the same.
One of the guests had brought a Karaoke machine, which was well used by many of the people there. Surprisingly, one of these people was yours truly. Apparently, I have a singing voice, but I don’t know about that.
Anyhow, Christmas day was enjoyable, although I have a sore throat today and a headache. Now there’s only New Year’s to look forward to. It seems as though I won’t be going out anywhere this year, again, because this time everyone is sick. Oh well, I’m sure some of my family members will be organizing something to do. Keep well all and Happy Holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home