Wednesday, December 22, 2004

To All My Friends

Here is a posting wishing everyone a happy holiday season. Apparently many people are down around this time of year, and I’ve taken it upon myself to try and cheer people up. Perhaps this little posting won’t make it out to everyone, but to those that it does I hope you smile. I want all my friends to know that you are all special to me and I appreciate each and every one of you. There are some of my friends who are good listeners, others who are great at cheering others up, and always a few who know my deepest fears and troubles. I pray that all of you will be safe over the holidays, don’t take any excessive risks (i.e. drinking and driving), because I want to see you all healthy and happy in the new year of 2005. Cheers to all and Season’s Greetings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Davyth said...

Your love is valued, hun. I hope others will give their love so that you may know it, and be healed by it.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home