Monday, January 10, 2005

Updates

Hello everyone, as promised, here are the updates on my condition. I went in for an 11:30am appointment this morning, and of course didn't see my doctor until 12:00pm, which is actually better than usual. In the meanwhile I was occupied with watching some Bollywood movie in the waiting area. After seeing the doctor for a whole 5 minutes, I was sent on my way with three different medications and a diagnosis of bronchitis, as I predicted. Oh well, I guess I'm going to be a drug fiend for the next little while.
On another note, here's something I picked up from Dr. J's site, and decided to try the quiz for myself.
Sexton
Well...your alter poet is Sexton...not nearly as
bad as Plath...but still...CHEER UP, JEEEEEZ!


Who is Your Alter Poet?
brought to you by Quizilla

Perhaps my fate is not all that bad...but then again I'm sick, so who really knows anyhow. I'm probably delusional anyhow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr J said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, kiddo. As for being Sexton, that reminds me: if I hear you start allowing yourself to be subordinate, I'll come round and kick your little ass. ;-) Cheers,

J.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home