Sunday, January 30, 2005

What Flavour of Ice Cream Are You?

Alright everyone, judging by the title I'm sure you think I've been spending my time doing more of those inane surveys. However, I intend to prove you all wrong. Actually, this little mention is derived from an article I read in the newspaper today.

Essentially, here's the story: We are what we eat. Okay, I realize that's trite and cliche, but hear me out. The brief article explains that surveys were done on people who had lost their sense of smell due to accidental head trauma. The researchers discovered that there was a direct correlation between those people's choice of food after the accident.

In the little Q & A set up by the columnist, here are the results. Out of a list of: Vanilla, double chocolate chunk, strawberries and cream, banana cream pie, chocolate chip or butter pecan, which do you prefer?
The columnist chose the classic Vanilla, which according to the study denotes that: "People who like vanilla are lively, energetic, the life of the party! Anything but bland." Go figure. I would have chosen the double chocolate chunk myself.

Luckily, the columnist notes the result of my favourite as well. Double chocolate chunk lovers "tend to be more extroverts who enjoy life and are most romantically inclined to like people who like strawberries and cream. And they tend to be irritable, cranky pessimists." Well, well, I guess they were right about me. Of course the full results are not listed in this brief article, but what flavour ice cream are you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Davyth said...

So what flavour am I?

11:39 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Never fancied you a strawberries and cream kind of guy.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home