Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Toonie Tuesday

Here we are on Tuesday, and I neglected to update this blog yesterday. Apparently I'm some sort of expert on Chaucer now (at least according to Dave), but I don't really believe that. Maybe its a knack for symbolism and underlying meanings?

Anyhow, to the events of today. Just last night Dave was saying that he really wanted to have a chat with Jeremy about his problems writing his paper on The Book of the Duchess. Well, lo and behold, guess who we run into on campus today. Well, either Lady Fortune has played us a good hand today or 'speak of the devil and he appears' applies to Jeremy's fortuitous appearance on campus this morning. To make a long story short, I think Dave is finally on his way with this paper (or else I'll have to strangle him), and I hope to see something to edit by tonight.

It was nice to see you Jeremy, let us know when you plan to make an appearance at York again (although I know that won't be soon).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home