Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I know Mondays are usually bad, but this one couldn't get much worse

Well, here I am again typing to expunge some of the misery that my body is putting me through. Apparently my body just does not like the drugs I'm on, and I feel worse now than when I started the drugs. Last night I used TeleHealth Ontario, a service developed by the Ontario Government, which actually works properly. I spent about a half hour on the phone, speaking to a registered nurse and then a pharmacist. The people I talked to were very nice, helpful, and very thorough. Even though I know the Ontario Government usually falls through on many of the programs that they start, this one is definitely a success.

Secondly, I'm doing my readings for two classes tonight, one particularly being my Caribbean History class and the other my Founders of Christianity course. It seems as though these two topics are getting me muddled and more upset, so as usual, the books go on the back burner while I rest. I guess the most important thing I can say is that I had a very insightful lecture today by Professor Broadhurst, on the Synoptic problem, and the issues with "Q". For those who are not aware of the "Q" factor, it basically states that the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, and Luke, in particular) are at times sourcing another document which has been lost to our modern times. Then again, it is all just a theory, but a fascinating one at that.

On that note, I'm heading off to an early bedtime tonight, hopefully with sleep this time. Seems to be that I go to bed early, then can't sleep, and head off to watch T.V. (until 3am last night). Oh well, I'll be done these drugs tomorrow, but with how I still feel, round two of doctor visiting might be happening soon. Happy reading all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home