Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Good Afternoon All

In my drugged stupor last night, I came to some conclusions about my life as a whole thus far. I realize I haven't done anything to "save the world," except for participating the 30 hour famine some years ago.
I wonder sometimes if self-sacrifice for someone you love is really worth it at all. I've come to the conclusion that sometimes, but rarely is it effective. In the last few years I've discovered that giving up individuality to suit someone else is not altogether worth it. Don't get me wrong though, sometimes tweaking one's life just a bit is helpful, but drastic change is a whole other story.
I don't know if my revelations can be considered useful, I'm on Naproxen and Clarithromycin right now, as well as some cough syrup. These are just thoughts, not meant to target any one in particular, just musings of a drugged brain.
Who knows, perhaps these drugs will help me do well on that Founders of Christianity Exam I have to write today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home