Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Later that night

Well, today's exam was easier than I originally thought it would be. I finished it in 15 minutes, which is probably too fast to finish an exam, but it was only the short answer question section; meaning either you know your material, or you're going to fail. I was quite sure of most of the answers I gave, and only uncertain about 3-4 questions. Overall, I think it went well, but I'm hoping that the next part of the exam, that I'll be doing on Friday will go well also. That is the demanding portion of the exam, 2 hours writing about sight passages from either the Jewish Study Bible (TANAKH) or the other one. *Sigh* more studying for me and co-ordinating for my Stage Manager role for a scene from Caryl Churchill's Cloud Nine. I guess I'll just see how it all goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home