Sunday, January 23, 2005

Yet another Sunday

Here is another Sunday again. It always amazes me how fast a week can pass when you are swamped with commitments and assignments. The only positive thing I have to say is that I'm finally feeling almost 100%. This is good news, as three weeks of sickness have not been the most fun.

Today was a day of cleaning. I dread actually starting any form of cleaning, but once I get into it, I think I do far more than I should at once. Today I organized two shelves and cleaned out my bedroom closet. This doesn't sound like a lot of work, that is, if these were tidy before. 4 hours and 2 garbage bags later, I finished the task, and I am quite proud of myself. Although all that dust that I inhaled is probably not the best for me. Oh well, at least the dirty work is done.

As for reading today, I have done nothing yet, so this means it will be a long evening of reading for me to get back up to speed with all the material I have to cover.

At least in my area we have electricity, because a large sector of downtown Toronto was shut down early this morning because of a water leak in the downtown core.

In other news, Johnny Carson, formerly of the Tonight Show died early this morning in his sleep. He was 79 years old. I found it quite amusing when my father asked if I knew who Johnny Carson was. That actually surprised me because I've seen many older episodes of the Tonight Show, when he was host. I know I'm not that old yet, but I'm old enough to remember a prominent person of the entertainment industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home