Friday, January 21, 2005

Friday Night

It was a dark and stormy night, no, correction, dark yes, stormy, not yet. This week has seemed longer than most others for me, perhaps it is due to all the medications, or the realization that I'm nearly 3 weeks behind on most of my readings.

I know I shouldn't have let it get this far, but all I can do now is catch up, and do that at a fast rate. I figure I will just do the upcoming week's reading and then catch up with the other stuff as I have time (knowing me, that will occur somewhere around the exam period).

Tonight I should be reading, but of course, Friday night is reserved for my watching of Royal Canadian Air Farce and other humour-filled shows. However, when I do start my reading tonight, I will be reading the book of Mark (for Founders of Christianity) and also Who Killed Jesus?. I'm starting to wonder if the world is on drugs, or if it is just me... My professor for my tutorial today was constantly referring to the sport of figure skating, somehow suggesting that he wanted to be trained by Elvis Stojko... I was puzzled and thought that I was missing out on some joke, but I guess I wasn't, as my classmates all appeared as befuddled as me. Perhaps my professor was being a buffoon?

Anyhow, on to note that York U was in the news yesterday with the anti-Bush-inauguration demonstration. I was in class at the time, so I missed the action, but apparently some students were pushed around due to some altercations with Security and the police. Ah well, good old York, those who aren't here any longer aren't missing anything new...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home