Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Are we there yet?

First off, today is my parents' 28th wedding anniversary, and hopefully they are enjoying this day together.
Secondly, after talking with the salesman at the dealership again today, he is working on whether or not we end up with our Sunfire. I am praying at this point that we do end up with the car. Apparently if it all works out, we would have the car by Friday.
Thirdly, my grandfather called today after receiving the engagement card I had made. He congratulated both me and Dave, said we made a good match and wished us all happiness. :D Since my grandfather did receive the card, it means that my uncle had a safe trip and is now in Trinidad.
Now I am awaiting a call from the dealership and I will post news later on it.
Addendum: We now have a car and we are doing the paperwork for it on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home