Monday, August 15, 2005

To Drive, Or Drive Oneself Crazy?

After composing a to-do list for the remainder of August, I realize that there is still quite a bit to do. Of course there is the tedious beginning of the school year, with books, bus passes, and forms to fill.
Other than that, the job hunt is on. I have some places in mind and am hoping someone will give me a job. I also have my driving test to do very early in September.
My parents' anniversary is this month on Wednesday (28 years) and Dave's parents' anniversary is also this month (25 years). So I have to get gifts for all of these people.
We are hoping to get our new car soon, or at least as soon as our financing details are all arranged.
A busy month for me, not including my second court date which is coming up shortly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck dealing with all the 'end of the summer/beginning of school' craziness!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

thanks zelda!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home