Sunday, August 21, 2005

A Happy Day

Ever felt that everything was good in your life, all at once? These last few days seem to be a new heaven for me and my sweetheart. We got our new car, my parents finally made it back home, and today is an extra-special day.
Perhaps I am quite silly about keeping track, but today celebrates three and half years with my sweetie, Dave. (It has also been two whole months since we have been engaged!) We have had good times and bad times, but somehow we are still together. Happy Anniversary!
All right, I can see people like Jeremy rolling their eyes about now, so I will stop for the present moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Congrats, Vixen, on your 3 and half year and 2 month anniversaries!!!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

thanks polar bear!

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home