Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Veritas

Well, here I am, getting closer to having all (or almost all) of my assignments done for the year. Today I learned that I have an extension on one of my papers (making it due anytime before January 11th of next year). I do not know yet whether or not I will be taking that option, because I did not really want to be doing school work over the next month.

I am currently preparing for my presentation on Troilus and Cressida for tomorrow's class. I still have not exactly figured out what I am doing, but somehow, I think I will pull it all off.

Anyhow, I am heading off to work again now, feeling much better after conquering my cold. I am looking forward to this Friday's night out (grad party thrown by my bartending school).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home