Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat...

Well, here we are a week away from Christmas, and I have become nearly non-existant in blogging land. Over this last little while, I have been working quite a bit, and on the other side, getting screwed over by work quite a bit.
Last week, mother and I went to see Movin' Out, which we enjoyed quite a bit. This coming week we are going to see the Catherine the Great Show down at the AGO.
All things aside, life is fairly good, no major upsets to speak of. A week from today, I am taking my honey over to my uncle and aunt's house for his first Xmas with my family. It most likely will be an interesting event.
That's all for now, and since I will be working for the rest of the week, Happy Holidays to All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home