Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Of Mice and Men

Another eventful day in my life. Busy as usual. Went to a meeting for my club, sighted a mouse in the house. Not surprising, for the fabulous school that I attend, but the little thing was quite cute. Anyhow, came home, took a nap, woke up and started to finish helping my brother with his assignment. Got a call, job interview for Wednesday evening, hopefully I will not be unemployed for long! Now it is midnight, and I am working through my presentation for Thursday. It is on Suddenly Last Summer by Tennessee Williams. This morning I also have my graduation photo session. Now to go and figure out my presentation!

3 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

Good luck on the presentation!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Thanks :D

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about you losing your job - but i hope things work out at your interview for a new one!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home