Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back to posting

After being reminded today about how long it has been since I posted, I decided to put something up here. These last few weeks have been stressful, but the worst is yet to come. As certain people noticed today, I was quite removed from reality. I think it is a lack of sleep, or perhaps just burn-out.
I worked Saturday night, Sunday afternoon and yesterday afternoon at my new job. All seems to be going well so far, the customers are friendly and my boss has not screamed at me yet. My plate is quite full for the next few weeks, as I am juggling several assignments.

1. Essay proposal for Drama class (due this Thursday)
2. McLuhan/Frye Debate (next Wednesday)
3. Essay for Drama
4. Essay on Frye
5. The dreaded word: EXAMS (only two this year though)

So here goes, all the work is coming up fast....
Oh, and just realizing that as of today I have been engaged to my hunny for 9 months

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home