Friday, May 19, 2006

Another day, some more dollars?

I was awakened this morning to find out that something had gone wrong with my father's car, and that he would not be able to drive me in to work. My hunny was working and my other option did not have a car available. So, I was told I should take the bus in to work. Only problem, it was already 10am when I heard this news, and a bus ride to work would be at least 1.5 hours. So I opted on taking a cab into work, which cost me a total of $30. I sat at work for the next three hours, ate some pizza and watched television. There was no one in the bar for 3 hours, so I did not have anything to do. Found out that the freezer has gone to a better place (the compressor died). This means no smelling like fried wings for me! Some people came in later, and my next few hours were alright.
Hunny came to pick me up from work, and it seems that he is adjusting fairly well to his new job. He brought me home and spent a few hours here, eating and watching television with me and my mother. Found out that my brother's injury (someone kicked his finger) was actually a chipped bone. My mother was exhausted, overworking herself as usual. Had a chat with hunny a little later on, and my medicated self is really acting like an ass these days. Started reading Holy Blood, Holy Grail, but can't seem to focus on it tonight. I guess I will try again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home