Monday, February 21, 2005

AutoShow 2005

The AutoShow of 2005 in a word: crappy. There were not as many cars as last year, and generally speaking, nothing too fantastic. This year I made the trip with my brother, his friend, my uncle and Dave. Between the five of us, there were four cellular phones. That really shows what kind of society we exist in.

Anyhow, I saw some cars that I liked, sat in a few more, and was offered a test drive in another. Other than all of that, we went through the three buildings in under 3 hours. Usually, this same trip takes nearly 5 or 6 hours. The crowds weren't all that heavy today either. Perhaps it is because it now cost $20 per person to enter. Luckily for us, my uncle had received a few free tickets, so we didn't have to pay the exorbitant rate.

All in all, it was a good day out, but the weather on the way home was awful. A drive that usually takes about 25-30 minutes in good weather took us about an hour to complete. That's just a Canadian winter for you, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home