Friday, February 18, 2005

It's been one of those days

Today, as it draws near to the end of my reading week, I spent a day not actually doing school work. Now I know what happens if I venture out of my room during the early morning hours.

First I went out driving, dropped my mother off at the mall, then my father and I went to do some shopping. Once we got home, I was enlisted to make dinner, do the laundry and wash dishes. It seems as though this lasted the majority of my day.

At 6pm I settled down for a nap, and for once, there were no phones ringing or people knocking at our front door to wake me up. I slept for almost two hours, got up, ate dinner (for the second time), did more dishes, and I think, I can actually go back to my school work now that it is almost 10pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home