Thursday, February 17, 2005

Sing-a-long Night

Tonight was my night to sing. Perhaps I should clarify on that point. I have signed up for an eight week course on group singing. So far I've only done two classes, but it is quite enjoyable.

Tonight we did some warm-up exercises and also sang a few songs. Our teacher, Dyanne is a professional singer who also teaches lessons. Maybe, if it isn't too costly afterwards, I may pursue that avenue: private lessons. Right now I'm still a little hesitant of my voice, this is why I haven't taken the opportunity for a solo performance. I've never really thought that I had a good voice, until some of my family encouraged me to sing. So, I will practice, and perhaps even get better.

On a similar note, I picked up my flute today. I am a bit rusty of course, I could never play all that well, but I will try it again. I love music, and I've missed the various elements that I was involved in when I was younger. I think this may be my chance to shine, or maybe sing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home