Tuesday, April 05, 2005

First Unofficial Day of Freedom

Here it is, the first day where I do not have a class at 8:30am on a Tuesday. I suppose it is a good day, considering I have no classes. However, that means that I only have a week to study for my most difficult exam: Founders of Christianity.

The Exam is worth 25% of my whole year's grade, and frankly, I am terrified and dreading the prospect of writing it. I also have to send out my insurance claims to retrieve the money YFS claims I am covered for. I do not know how that will work out.

I guess I am off to study, or at least make an attempt to start. There is an overwhelming amount in front of me, and I do not know what to do about it. No more whining from me, best of luck to all in my situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home