Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It is Done

Today is finally over, and I can now breathe a sigh of relief. I wrote the exam I was dreading: Founders of Christianity. Luckily enough, I recognized all the passages that I had to write about, and wrote what I felt best answered the questions.

Additionally I received my two assignments back: one essay from Founders of Christianity (B) and one essay from Post-Modernism (B+) and its subsequent 'creative assignment' with (A+). I am quite pleased with the marks and my professor Bruce Powe for Post-Modernism thinks that my paper is worthy of an award.

I am now proceeding to study for my Post-Modernism exam, which is on Thursday morning at 9am. I have to review for this exam, but I am not too worried about its final result.

Best of Luck and Cheers to All!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! sounds like some great results and feedback from all your hard work!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Thanks... :)

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home