Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday of the Saints

This morning was a bright, blustery day in Rome; a lovely day for Pope John Paul II's funeral. The official broadcast started at 3:30am, but since I was up studying until nearly that time, I watched the rerun of it at 9am. By now I know quite a few people are sick and tired of the media coverage surrounding the former Pontiff. However, today's funeral was a piece of living history. The world came together to mourn the loss of a great man, who had done so much to appease and rejoin world religions.

Otherwise, I am still studying for my two exams next week. The Founders of Christianity exam is on Tuesday and my Post-Modernism exam is on Thursday. There is so much to go through, and it seems as if the clock is running on hyperdrive. I suppose it will be all over soon. Best of luck to all who are studying now as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home