Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Alleluia!

Today ended my last singing class in an eight-week program. I will miss all the people I came to know over these past weeks. Our singing has improved, and so has my confidence level. Eight weeks ago, I would have barely been willing to sing in public, and tonight I sang a segment of a song totally unrehearsed. We sang a number of songs tonight: "Put A Little Love In Your Heart," "Country Roads," and "Morning Has Broken." Tonight we performed alongside the Guitar Class and I sang the second verses of: "Leaving On A Jet Plane" (that I had rehearsed all week) and "Killing Me Softly" (that I had not rehearsed at all). Apparently all the pieces went well.
Today was also my final day of Physiotherapy and I am very glad that it is all over. I am now working on retrieving all the paperwork to process my claim. Somehow I think that this will take quite some time to complete.
In World News:
Prince Ranier III died today, the once husband of American actress Grace Kelly. He had quite a long reign, and I plan to learn some more about him.
Also, I received my subscription to TIME Magazine today and it a lengthy feature on Pope John Paul II. Overall, there is quite a bit of relevant and insightful material on the late Pope and the papacy in general.
That is all for now, I will post again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home