Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Where's the Spring?

As I am getting ready to leave this morning for my last day of class, I look outside and see the miserable, winter weather. Radio people are predicting a high of 4 degrees and snow! I guess it is still winter.
Well, the weekend was successful for all involved. Saturday evening I took my hunny out to dinner downtown, and the Leafs won a hockey game 7-0. I guess it really was April Fool's Day! Sunday was equally as good a day, my uncle's congregation loved the banner that I made, and considered it very professional-looking. I did not get any work done on the essay until Sunday night. I worked yesterday afternoon and then came home and plodded away for the next few hours. Thankfully that essay is now done, one more left and two exams.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, the leafs piss me off. so disappointing. sounds like you're really busy. hope the end of the terms treats you well!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home