Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday

Lack of originality today in regards to the name of my post. So here I am blogging again, recounting the adventures of my life. I worked yesterday, and had to clean out some fungi-ridden things from the fridge at work. I couldn't even tell that there were pickles in the container for all the mold on them. The onion I found was growing another onion out of it! YUCK! I also finally got my graduation pictures in the mail. They turned out really well! After getting them, I quickly went out to the mall and made some extra copies for all the various relatives. Also went out to Chapters to get a copy of The Da Vinci code for my brother (school assignment). Got home just around dark. Spent the evening catching up with an old friend from high school, finding out all what has been going on in his life. Waited for my hunny to call me, but he finished work at 3am, and figured I was sleeping so he didn't call.
Woke up this morning around 11am, ate breakfast and watched some television. Hunny called me to see how I was doing, and if I had gone to book tickets for our trip. I didn't end up doing that today, because we are trying to schedule our trip to coincide with my aunt's visit. We plan to go down to Trinidad as she returns home. Called to see about my spa appointment, but I don't know what day to re-book it for because I don't know my work schedule yet. Sat around today reading The Holy Blood and The Holy Grail and enjoying it so far. Other than that it was a quiet day at home. Planning to go to travel agency tomorrow to enquire about prices. I am also planning the ambitious task of making pretty much everything for my wedding: wedding favours; hair accessories; floral arrangments...and the list goes on and on. Turns out that Michael's (the craft store) has a variety of different ideas available on their website, so I was perusing through that. Had dinner early today, so made myself some perogies just a little while ago. Going out tomorrow to buy some frames for the graduation pictures and some cards to send them in. That's about all that's new for now....oh wait, it's my uncle's birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday uncle N!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr J said...

Oh, dear me.... Remember reading HB, HG more than a dozen years ago as I was taking a class in medieval history. Such a bizarre, preposterous book-- especially when you get to the famous guardians of The Great Secret-- that you'll soon wonder if you've stepped into a Monty Python feature. Enjoy! *tee hee, tee hee*

11:27 AM  
Blogger Davyth said...

The funny thing is: one of the three authors, most likely the one who didn't participate in the litigation against Dan Brown, admits on camera, in a video called Da Vinci Code Decoded I believe, that there isn't an iota of proof what they claim in HB, HG is possibly true.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home